You know that family at a wedding, the one with the cute little flower girl or ring bearer who seems so well-behaved and just adorable in general? We got to be that family this weekend.
Sam's sister got married in Winchester and Ethan was the ring bearer and I was a bridesmaid. The wedding was beautiful and Ethan was perfect. He held his ring pillow level and walked slowly down the aisle then stood like a soldier through the ceremony. Sam and I were so proud of him!
Keenan didn't have an official role, but he was adorable nonetheless. He kept seeking out the photographer and doing things like laying down on the floor in front of her, kicking his legs and rolling around. He's becoming quite a ham, I guess. The money shot of the day wasn't one the professional took, though, it was one we took on our camera:





1 comment:
Wow. Great, fun pictures! The Doan boys (the Doan family) will always have a special place in my heart. It has been so fun to watch your boys grow and change. They're both getting so big and are as cute and sweet as ever.
Post a Comment