
The most amazing thing just happened. I was sitting here at my desk, catching up on email, and I heard Ethan's voice call out from the other room -- "I have to go to the potty!" So we all - Mom, Dad and Ethan - went running off to the bathroom and within moments we heard a most satisfying little tinkle. And then we were done. No arguing, no tears, no stories, no puzzles, no pleading. Just go to the bathroom, wash your hands, get your treat and you're done. Wow. I thought we'd never get here.
And now Ethan is off to bed and he had only ONE accident today. WAHOO -- way to go, Ethan! The potty train has left the station.
7 comments:
WAHOO ETHAN!!! What a big boy... good for you!
YAY!!! What good news to start the day with ...
I'm smiling and clapping at my desk! What a big nephew I have! =)
Woooo hoo! He can teach Sophie next! (as long as the anatomy lesson doesn't come out in it all...)
Excellent!!!
wow, Levi saw this picture and ran off to sit on his own potty chair! Now if only I can get him to copy Ethan's eating.
hahaha! the simple pleasures of life!
Post a Comment