Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Like a baby...

Finally, at the ripe old age of 7 1/2 months and for two nights in a row, Keenan has slept through the night!! And we're not talking about any technical definition of the term either (5 consecutive hours). We're talking going to bed at 8:00 PM and waking up at 7:00 AM. Wow. I don' t know what to do with myself.

As if that wasn't enough, yesterday morning, after our first uninterrupted night's sleep since July, Ethan came running into our room at 7:00 AM calling, "I have to go to the potty!" Sam and I looked at each other with well-rested but shocked expressions and tried to figure out who's life we had woken up in.

I should have bought a lottery ticket yesterday...

1 comment:

kate said...

woo
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
that is the BEST feeling in the world -- waking up and realizing, hey, I actually slept!
How many (few) hours was he sleeping before?
I hope the, uh, milk production zone wasn't terribly painful as a result.