
It's funny the things that become rites of passage for a kid. For Ethan, one of those things is the chance to use Sharpie markers. As any parent knows, Sharpies are no-nonsense implements of destruction - guaranteed to stain tables, floors, clothing and anything else they come in contact with. Ethan has been prohibited from Sharpies altogether for that reason and the fact that he has a tendency to push down so hard, he absolutely destroys the tip of the marker.
Recently though, I was sitting with him and let him use my Sharpies to do some coloring. With gentle reminders not to press too hard, he was doing a great job. Finally, with great pride in his maturity, he asked me if he was now old enough to use Sharpies. I told him that yes, he was old enough to use them with supervision.
He was quick to reply, " I am using super vision, Mom. Super-duper vision!"
1 comment:
how can i get some of this super vision?
Post a Comment