I can't believe CJ will be two weeks old tomorrow already. I guess since this is our last baby, I'm not ready for him to grow and change so quickly. His face is already so different - it's filling out, he's more alert and expressive and his head control is getting much better. His hands are becoming more round and dimpled. At his four-day appointment, he was down to 8 lbs, but now I'm sure he's back over his birth weight. We'll find out tomorrow at his two-week check up.
We gave him a bath this morning - not his first, but the first we've taken pictures of. He doesn't love the bath, but he tolerates it for a while. I love the look of trust on his face in this picture.
Ethan and Keenan have been adjusting wonderfully to the new baby. They're both protective of him and enjoy talking and singing to him. Ethan in particular seems to really "get" the baby thing this time around. It's precious to see him engage with CJ and to see how excited CJ gets when Ethan is around.
So far, so good with the family of five. I really do wish I could stop the clock and savor this just a little bit more...



No comments:
Post a Comment