We're back on the road, but I wanted to share a few more pictures from our time in Park City. We spent Saturday just enjoying the summertime fun of the mountain resort. All the attractions were right outside our condo, so it was really nice to be able to both play in the mountains and continue to do laundry and prepare for our drive home. We rode the alpine slide and CJ enjoyed the kids' attractions when the big boys were mountain biking.
We were able to take the lifts up the mountain with our bikes and then enjoy the descent on some of the beautiful trails we'd ever seen. Both Ethan and Keenan enjoyed the riding, but Keenan was completely in his element. He kept telling Sam "*this* is what I've been wanting to do!" and other riders commented on his agility and told Sam "you've got a rider on your hands". It was fun to see him enjoying himself so much and taking to it so naturally.
I think we found a new love, and I look forward to exploring the areas close to home to see if we can replicate this kind of experience. And if not, I look forward to returning to Park City to ride again in the future!





2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun
Thanks so much for sharing your place! We had an amazing time and I really can't underestimate how much we needed the rest. Can't wait to catch up with you guys!
Post a Comment