
Remember when all you needed to have a good time was a hose and a little bit of free time? Here are some pictures of Ethan "watering the plants" in the backyard the other day. It was a riot watching him trying to fill that cup up by holding it upside down in the spray of water coming out of the hose. He's still working on understanding that whole gravity thing...
Unfortunately, a few minutes after these pictures were taken Ethan stopped moving and stood staring into space covered in goose bumps. It really wasn't all that hot this particular day. Oops. So, we rushed inside and spent the next 45 minutes in a nice, hot bath. Kind of like when you bundle your kid up in the winter and he goes outside and runs around so much he's all hot and sweaty when you bring him back in. Seemed like a good idea at the time...
5 comments:
Ahhh ... gravity ... it's best understood on one's own!! Fun learning tho. Good pics. ;-)
What a cutie. I love the pose.
What a cutie. I love the pose.
Oops. I really only meant to say that once. Though he's cute enough to say it twice.
I understand he's sick now... I don't think the days in DC have been so cold (has is gotten below 90 degrees?) that the goose bumps were a result of the weather and water. Just bad timing.
Post a Comment