Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Our time in Vegas

Just wanted to back up a bit and upload some pictures from our day in Vegas on Sunday. It was great to have time to relax at the pool as well as explore the strip a little bit.




As fun as it was, I'm pretty sure we're not really Vegas people, given that 1) we didn't gamble a dime and 2) my favorite discovery on the strip was a $2.00 taco bar. Yummm!


Jen and Israel graciously offered to watch the boys that night though, so Sam and I enjoyed a great meal at Comme Ça. It was nice to have a evening together before Sam left the next day.



All in all, it was a very restful and rejuvenating stop after being on the road for several weeks. But by the time we packed up and headed for California, I was definitely ready to get back to the familiar rhythm of camping. 

No comments: